New lens

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello greg,
up at 4 am,out door at 5 am ,home at 5pm,bed at 9 pm. not much time ,if you remember lost job ,start new one so now i am new old man on block,LOL.
Do look if i can.

caveman said:
waterfowler,
Get the best you can afford......
It's like a boat if you setll for less than you want you wll kick your in the a#$ for not doing so.
And that Lens is large and HEAVY but good for the cash.A D300 would be nice.

Yeah man I'm going get what I posted. I talked to a few Pro Photographers and that what they said i should get. Why buy something then turn and sell it because it won't work. The guys I talked to know what their talking about their pros. The tripod I have now will support 22 lbs about 10 more pound then less the one the other guy posted and it still not solid enough so I don't know why I would down grade to something I have now. Which is not enough anyways. When you start to get a lot of money into you gear you just don't want to go cheap. I talked to a guy a few week ago at Cowingo Dam and he didn't have anything cheap on his set up. see. Again thanks for your input But I talk it over with a few Pros and I think they know what to get and what not to get. I wish it was that easy I would love to save the cash. But it just not going happen. :LOL2:

Attachments

• Conowingo (6 of 10).jpg
    Conowingo (6 of 10).jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 403