Safety Glasses/Essential Equipment

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Roberts

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Lake Okeechobee/Everglades region of Florida
I work outdoors a lot and excellent equipment as well as excellent personal eye and hearing protection is "essential equipment" for me and most outdoors types also so when my old pair or safety glasses wore out I went on the shop for a replacement pair and came across these Venture Pro eye wear! First thing I was impressed with was the choice of multiple lens available (which all meet the ANSi Z87.1 for impact protection). Next was the included safety strap and it was also able to be converted to an elastic headband for working hands free without having them slide down or fall off your face. On opening the box the first thing I really liked was the included zippered hard case.........it's really nice and well made. Another neat feature of these safety glasses is the padded inner frame which gives a really comfortable smooth fit. Also included was a soft storage bag as well as a small padded Velcro bag for the extra lenses (one set of which is clear for those who work indoors). All in all is seems to be a very well thought out and designed pair of safety glasses and at an affordable price........Bought mine on Amazon and got another pair for a friends birthday but I believe you can buy direct from the web sight too...........noticed also they have a you tube ad running. If you need safety glasses or sun glasses these seem pretty cool...........defiantly worked for me anyway.

Attachments

• 20230801_100713 - Edited.jpg
    20230801_100713 - Edited.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230801_100654.jpg
    20230801_100654.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230801_101004.jpg
    20230801_101004.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230801_101202.jpg
    20230801_101202.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230801_101232.jpg
    20230801_101232.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230801_101310.jpg
    20230801_101310.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230801_104257.jpg
    20230801_104257.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 0
Recommendations from actual users are the best. I've worn corrective lenses since I was 8 years old. Always get the polycarbonate ones to provide some protection.
Yes sir. That's why I posted this. Have used them now for eye protection in my Lawn work and tree trimming and found them to great for this outdoor work/eye protection and the other lenses included cover a variety of other eye situations. God Bless you my friend and lets take care of our eyes......with them we can work, play and see the beauty of God's world!

For most of my life I wore glasses. Every pair of safety glasses I ever tried to wear over them fogged up within a minute or two meaning I could not see at all. So most of the time I've not worn anything except the prescription specs, which offer no side protection. Then I had to get some new lenses implanted in my eyes. Which was a piece of cake BTW. Now I can see like an eagle without glasses, except for small stuff and close work.

Soon I realized I was going to need some type of cheater glasses mainly for shop work. A mechanic buddy who's in the same boat recommended these pretty cool safety glasses that have an insert in the bottom. Now not only can I see far and up close, I have full wrap around safety glasses that I wear almost all the time when working on stuff. At 3 pairs for 10 bucks, I got extras everywhere. If anybody is interested I can dig up a link to them. Suffice to say I'm 100% happy with these and I'm not all that easy to please. LOL

For most of my life I wore glasses. Every pair of safety glasses I ever tried to wear over them fogged up within a minute or two meaning I could not see at all. So most of the time I've not worn anything except the prescription specs, which offer no side protection. Then I had to get some new lenses implanted in my eyes. Which was a piece of cake BTW. Now I can see like an eagle without glasses, except for small stuff and close work.

Soon I realized I was going to need some type of cheater glasses mainly for shop work. A mechanic buddy who's in the same boat recommended these pretty cool safety glasses that have an insert in the bottom. Now not only can I see far and up close, I have full wrap around safety glasses that I wear almost all the time when working on stuff. At 3 pairs for 10 bucks, I got extras everywhere. If anybody is interested I can dig up a link to them. Suffice to say I'm 100% happy with these and I'm not all that easy to please. LOL
Excellent.....................God meets our needs! Shows there is something that works well for all.........!