New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
esquired said:
BIG_DAVE_E said:
Hi guys, I am new to this site, I noticed a few names from other sites and have fished with a few guys on here. Looks like a good group of guys you got and a good place to hang out :D . I am from Phoenixville, PA (down in the south eastern corner of the state).
Dave E.

Just to put a face with the name:

tog_010.jpg

WELCOME ABOARD BIG DAVE E!

Thanks for the introduction pic Dave, I will always remember that tog trip :roll: and how the chicken man sandwich tasted coming back up :oops:

Welcome Big Dave E and Risen a crappie fisherman. I think you'll like it here, There's a breat bunch of guys here and everyone is very friendly and helpful.

I am new to the site, live in Martin Tn. Right between Reelfoot and kentucky lake. Fish for whatever is biting. Just found the site and have been enjoying the posts.

ejones1961 said:
I am new to the site, live in Martin Tn. Right between Reelfoot and kentucky lake. Fish for whatever is biting. Just found the site and have been enjoying the posts.

:WELCOME: :WELCOME: :WELCOME: :WELCOME: :WELCOME:

New here as of today. I live in Central Arkansas. I have 4 lakes and 2 rivers within an hours drive and another 8 lakes within 3 hours. Truly a fisherman's place to live. I have been reading your forum for a couple of weeks and find it to be a great site with great people.

I am from… Meadville Pa and the surrounding area. I want to move back to North West Pa when I retire from the Army in a few years.

Unfortunately 95% of the lake in that area are restricted to under 10hp… but I’ll burn that bridge when I come to it.

I am stationed at Fort Drum NY, there they don’t care how fast you go on the water…. But just about everything else sucks.

Right now I am in Iraq. No fishing, no boating, jut sweating and dodging bullets.

I am coming home this summer though and I can’t wait to redeck my old boat and get out on the water. I have a new son-in-law I have never really warmed up to. But I have decided to really give him a chance when I get back. Besides, once I get him out in the middle of the lake, he has to listen to what I say; he’ll have ne where to go.

Here is a picture of “home” taken last fall.

normal_PA_fall.jpg