New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B.L. Hall said:
I have a new son-in-law I have never really warmed up to. But I have decided to really give him a chance when I get back. Besides, once I get him out in the middle of the lake, he has to listen to what I say; he’ll have no where to go.

:LOL2:

Hey everybody, I am thoroughly enjoying this site since joining last week. It is nice to see that there are others who like to tinker and improve tin boats.

That said, I am from Fargo, North Dakota and primarily fish in the central lake region of Minnesota around Detroit Lakes. I enjoy everything outdoors; hunting, fishing, and anything else that I can fit in.

Im in Joshua, TX and i also grew up there. Its about 20min south of Fort Worth. This is a great site! I had someone in another forum tell me about this site about a month ago. Most other boating and fishing sites only have people talking of offshore rigs or fiberglass boats and im in the market in July for an aluminum bass boat and this site is great to find opinions and suggestions before i purchase my first boat. :beer:

again, welcome guys.

Natetrack whats the size of the fish average there?

CWCW it is cool finding a site set up for us, JIM did and continues to do a great job with it. Soon he'll sell it off and retire with all the money from it :LMFAO:

Then he'll start a new Apprentice tv show--YOUR FIRED \:D/

Well, I can't get Frapper to open up for me, but I'm from central Iowa, about 60 miles northeast of Des Moines.

Hi All!!! From Lake Worth, Florida. Just s.e. of Lake Okeechobee.
Nice to see so many jon boat owners out there. Will have to post some pics of my Lowe 1436 conversion when I get the chance.

basskissr said:
Nice to see so many jon boat owners out there. Will have to post some pics of my Lowe 1436 conversion when I get the chance.

Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining.

Fished okeechobee on my honeymoon...out of Clewiston actually. :D

Jim said:
basskissr said:

Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining.

Fished okeechobee on my honeymoon...out of Clewiston actually. :D

Welcome Aboard and looking forward to the pics! 8)