New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm from Knoxville, Iowa. I live on lake Red Rock, and do most of my hunting and fishing out of an 1852 jon boat. This looks like a great site you've got here! I haven't looked around too much, but from what I've seen, you're my kinda folks! ;) :beer:
Scout

:WELCOME: aboard scout! Best site on the net. Lots of knowledgeable folks, friendly too. Take a little time to look around and I am sure you will agree. Glad you joined. Post some pics of your jon when you can.

scout said:
I'm from Knoxville, Iowa. I live on lake Red Rock, and do most of my hunting and fishing out of an 1852 jon boat. This looks like a great site you've got here! I haven't looked around too much, but from what I've seen, you're my kinda folks! ;) :beer:
Scout

Welcome aboard scout!

Thanks for joining! Looking forward to your fishing and Hunting reports! :beer:

Hello everyone, Not really a owner of a small Tin Boat but, I bought a Tracker Pro 18 Jet last fall and Codeman hooked me up with this site. A lot of really nice people and some great ideals that everyone can get some us from.

Broncoman said:
Hello everyone, Not really a owner of a small Tin Boat but, I bought a Tracker Pro 18 Jet last fall and Codeman hooked me up with this site. A lot of really nice people and some great ideals that everyone can get some us from.

Awesome boat man! :beer:

Again, Thanks for joining! What is the story behind your name?

when I was younger and running around town, everyone had C.B. radios and that was my handle. I've had several of the early broncos (still have a 66 original half cab) also had full size broncos as well. Now I'm into jeeps and rock crawling.

Broncoman said:
when I was younger and running around town, everyone had C.B. radios and that was my handle. I've had several of the early broncos (still have a 66 original half cab) also had full size broncos as well. Now I'm into jeeps and rock crawling.

I had 2 Broncos :beer: I loved them.

A 1985 hand me down and then a 1997 Red on Red on Red. It was Bad a$$. I put 33's on it (Biggest you can legally here in MA. It was a looker! and then it fell apart....... :(

Jim said:
Broncoman said:

I had 2 Broncos :beer: I loved them.

A 1985 hand me down and then a 1997 Red on Red on Red. It was Bad a$$. I put 33's on it (Biggest you can legally here in MA. It was a looker! and then it fell apart....... :(

Like this??? https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQP8-_vwnrM :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :D

Broncoman said:

I don't have a Bronco (though I've always liked the older ones) but I do have a little CB set-up in my 2001 Dodge Ram 2500---A Cobra 29 LTD Classic with Diamond Plate cases, blue meter and channel lights, Mosfet final and an Astatic 636L and Wilson 1000 mag-mount. Oh, and a nice little footwarmer as well.

BTW, welcome to the site!

Towmotor

I have been a fan for some time now and recently joined. I live in Haines City Florida. I have a 1448 and have been planning to get started thanks to all the help in the forumns. I guess it's about time I got off my tail and joined. Next I'll get to work on my boat.

The Grifter said:
I have been a fan for some time now and recently joined. I live in Haines City Florida. I have a 1448 and have been planning to get started thanks to all the help in the forumns. I guess it's about time I got off my tail and joined. Next I'll get to work on my boat.

Welcome aboard man! Glad you joined! :beer:

I'm from Wetumpka, Alabama. I've been getting some ideas on here for some time now for my 1960 14' semi-vee Aluma Craft. It was given to me by a guy who had two of them after I did some work on his lake house. My dad and I plan on starting on it this weekend. I really have enjoyed the mods and the step by step instructions and tips.

hatch17 said:
I'm from Wetumpka, Alabama. I've been getting some ideas on here for some time now for my 1960 14' semi-vee Aluma Craft. It was given to me by a guy who had two of them after I did some work on his lake house. My dad and I plan on starting on it this weekend. I really have enjoyed the mods and the step by step instructions and tips.

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining!

Good luck with your project!

Jim

Latest posts