New to Forum; looking for boat...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickball

Reaction score
Hi Everyone -
I'm new to this forum and am happy to be here. Not sure that this is the place to ask this question, as I don't see any sub-headings listing boats for sale... but I'm looking for a good used tin boat with a 4-stroke engine. Are the listings hidden somewhere, or do you not allow boats for sale here?

I've been looking on Craigslist and other sites. My large boat just decided to commit suicide (well, the motor did, anyway...), and rather than replace a large engine I thought I'd go smaller. I like 14-18-footers with minimum 25hp. Any thoughts, please? Thanks.

I look an Craigslist under boats for sale and find all sorts of things I want but don't necessarily need all the time. There were two or three nice looking boats for the money this morning. Where are you located?

Can't remember who it was but someone contacted a boat dealer about N.O.S boats and came away with a nice deal for an unused one that was a couple years old. Could be another option...

Edit: Local boat mechanic would be another good source.

I'm in Southern Maryland and look at CL daily in Baltimore, Annapolis, Washington DC, and Fredericksburg. There are occasionally good buys there, I agree.

What's an N.O.S. boat, please?