Northern-style weather

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love snow, but I have had it with the cold. :evil: Today was aweful temps dropping all day and that wind...ugh. I don't mind cold if it snows, but without it I am ready for spring. What happened to global warming :lol:

Latest forecast for here is 6 degrees now, 16 at the moment. I hate the cold! Fixin' to go feed the huskies and check their water, and I just know that they'll want to play for awhile, but not gonna accomodate them tonight.

We've been having wind chill advisories these past couple of days. -8 at night with wind chills as low as -20. Good thing the wind isn't really blowing hard. Currently in Zion, IL it is 0 with 10 MPH winds making -16 wind chill. Too bad I have to werk tomorrow or I would be out there fishing. That reminds me, I have to post my tally on the fishing log from yesterday.

Waterwings said:
Latest forecast for here is 6 degrees now, 16 at the moment. I hate the cold! Fixin' to go feed the huskies and check their water, and I just know that they'll want to play for awhile, but not gonna accomodate them tonight.

Low here tonight is 7 :eek:

Oh, I don't hate the cold but I do hate being cold. I have an Ice Armor cold weather suit, Ice Armor gloves, 1200 gram thinsulate boots and with a set of long johns under my jeans and a sweatshirt over a tee-shirt, I stay pretty warm. I fish from a shelter and a Coleman propane lantern brings the inside temp up to about 45 degrees. Yesterday it might have been a little colder inside as the bottle was near empty and the wind chill was -15 when I set out. I could just barely see my breath if I really looked.

Forecast for tomorrow here is 54* and sunny, slight breeze! I do believe I'll have to do some fishing from the bank :D

31* at the moment here at 2037. Better than the 1 digit temp a couple nights ago :shock:

Latest posts