Oh God, its almost back!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the note of Hooters, I've tossed the idea around of opening up a restaurant/bar for the naughty housewives. A place they can go hang out while their husbands think they're shopping or getting their hair done.....kinda like the guys hanging out at Hooter's and their wives think they're at work, fishing, hunting, etc.

We're gonna call it "Peckers" Instead of the logo being a hoot owl, it can be a big rooster, like Foghorn Leghorn. All male waitstaff, they have to meet certain physical requirements, i.e. no beer bellies. Basically, get some guys that look like Chippendale's dancers or something. And make them wear banana hammocks. LMAO

Hey, why not? I bet it would make a lot of money. Besides, if it's OK for Hooter's to degrade women, then along the lines of being an equal opportunity offender, it should be OK to degrade men by making them wear skimpy clothing to serve food. Let the naughty housewives treat their servers like they're working at a strip club, even stuffing their tip in a garter belt, or in their banana hammock. LOL

How about THAT for an idea? :LOL2:

PSG-1 said:
And make them wear banana hammocks. LMAO

Already tried it, and they cited me with health code violations.... Them hammocks don't hide much if ya know what i mean!!!

I need to get with Fender one of these days to pitch my idea, a bar/restaurant called god damnit its Monday, Fender can be our spokesman

BassAddict said:
PSG-1 said:

Already tried it, and they cited me with health code violations.... Them hammocks don't hide much if ya know what i mean!!!

I need to get with Fender one of these days to pitch my idea, a bar/restaurant called god damnit its Monday, Fender can be our spokesman

Pics or it did not happen

:postpics:

Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:
PSG-1 said:

Pics or it did not happen

:postpics:
Be careful what you ask for. I don't think we really want to see that pic #-o

Jim thanks for taking the attention off of bassaddicts banana hammocks but I'm not sure which is worse the ingredients in a mcrib or tinboaters in man slings :shock:

I'm glad you didn't say you go to Hooters for the great food, I probably would have sprayed Mountain Dew out my nose and all over my monitor.

And why would anyone think that men are degrading the women at Hooters? Granted, they are put in tight outfits by management. But truth be known, they're the ones that cut their T shirts down farther to expose more cleavage and cut or tie the bottom up to expose more belly button. They may be blonde but their smart enough to know what gets them more tips and I've yet to hear any customer complaints when I've been in there.

:beer:

Bass n flats said:
Jim thanks for taking the attention off of bassaddicts banana hammocks but I'm not sure which is worse the ingredients in a mcrib or tinboaters in man slings :shock:

Worse? Bassaddict eating a mcrib while wearing his signature man sling.

:LOL2:

JMichael said:
But truth be known, they're the ones that cut their T shirts down farther to expose more cleavage and cut or tie the bottom up to expose more belly button. They may be blonde but their smart enough to know what gets them more tips

A.K.A. "food hookers" :roll:

"a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape — in this case, a fake slab of ribs." :sick:

Bass n flats wrote:
Jim thanks for taking the attention off of bassaddicts banana hammocks but I'm not sure which is worse the ingredients in a mcrib or tinboaters in man slings

Worse? Bassaddict eating a mcrib while wearing his signature man sling.

I'm just gonna stop with that if you wanna keep the site PG hahahahahahaha

This is what it looks like before it's cooked. Bottoms up! :sick:

mcrib.jpg

I love how they are all the same shape. They could make them in at least two shapes. I haven't had one since I was a kid like twentyfive years ago.

Latest posts