ok jim whats you goal for this year

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hardwatergrampa said:
Captain Ahab said:
hardwatergrampa said:
iam working on a couple guys they should be getting on bord shortly

ps capt how come you didnt catch my spelling on the title :)

[-X I noticed - that is just part of your charm
thats not what the wife says lets see now you need to put a peroid here :( this should be a capital thats ie not ei ect,ect ect,
:)

Sounds like a reason to . . . . . . . . . . . GO FISHING!

funny you should say that grandson just got up and says grampa are we going fishing you said if i was good you would take me today now i couldnt break a promise to a little boy could I now all he has to do is get grammy to say ok :D so he has to assk grammy if he can go :twisted:

hardwatergrampa said:
Captain Ahab said:
hardwatergrampa said:
iam working on a couple guys they should be getting on bord shortly

ps capt how come you didnt catch my spelling on the title :)

[-X I noticed - that is just part of your charm
thats not what the wife says lets see now you need to put a peroid here :( this should be a capital thats ie not ei ect,ect ect,
:)

If your wife is like mine she spell checks me as I type. I can not type and look at the monitor at the same time so occasionally errors appear and stay a while. Generally I type my posts and copy and paste them in Word to spell check if there is no spell checker feature on the forum. My wife would have pointed out that Period is spelled i before o and not o before i too. :lol:

I have been overlooking Hardwatergrampas shoulder at this site since this summer and I find this to be a very resourceful site. I got ideas for my downriggers from here. So i just joined and will forward this to someother friends. Good luck with the goal.

mbkustom said:
I have been overlooking Hardwatergrampas shoulder at this site since this summer and I find this to be a very resourceful site. I got ideas for my downriggers from here. So i just joined and will forward this to someother friends. Good luck with the goal.

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining! :beer:

858 to go now when we get ther we all have to sign on line and have a cold 1 and if we dont get there well we dont have to worry about that now do we :D

Latest posts