Once upon a time there was a 14' JB...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pics are after I rode the wheel for 5blocks... Choppin' away, I could see pieces flyin' off in my side mirrors... Buy yeah, I knew they needed replacing, just been lazy... I was lookin' at 'em funny when I changed the springs on the trailer... I've only owned the boat a month now... We're in good shape now though...

LCA.

Finally rec'd my package from BassProShops the other day... Now that I'm back from the holiday week I can get my made in china screws that came with it swapped out for some real deal s.s. ones... :)

Here's the before pic:
CIMG3819.jpg

Here's the new ss304 hardware:
CIMG3823.jpg

And here's the finished installed product w/ ss washers on both sides:
CIMG3825.jpg

LeftCoastAngler said:
Lookie what I just brought home:

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/753644484.html

lol.. i saw that yesterday.. omg, im a soo a crazy craigslist freak,, i dnt knwo why but i check it religiously!!!

Yeah, I seen it on there on Sunday night, called all day yesterday and he finally called me back after work... 8) Boy was I happy to get that phone call. It was like Santa callin'! :lol: I was a little discouraged at first because he never called back...
Only thing is, I'm going to have to make a deck for it or else buy a piece of fiberglass for it... It didn't come with the top deck itself... He's telling me to maybe get some 1/2" plywood, seal it w/ fiberglass resin, and make one that aways... :?:

~LCA.

I had the carpenters hook me up today. Great guys; those guys are! I need to get some resin and some fiberglass strand or whatever its called... Sheet maybe? My buddy RAGE said he's holdin'... :wink:

Here's a dry fit when I got home from work... She's not bolted down yet, I've got a hour or two of work to level it out and support the front legs...

CIMG3892.jpg

CIMG3882.jpg

CIMG3886.jpg

Whaddyathink?

~LCA.

wow!!... sweet.. im just curious?? i would be worried about the weight in the back of the boat..but i think it would look bad ***!!!

It's aluminum. I don't think it weighs 5lbs. The plywood added to the top added more weight than anything. I getcha'll some pics of it floatin' when she's done... We'll have to play it by ear; ya know... Now I gotta find me a push pole and figure out how to mount push pole holders on it...

~LCA.