PayPal aaaaaaaaaarrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad it worked out, Jim! This kind of mess is not pleasant.

These scammers are a lot slicker than they were when all of it was - chief Mbogo's 3rd wife's second cousin's son, etc., etc., died and was foreign minister and needs to get his $35 million out with our help... whew, old P. T. Barnum had the basic idea right, but his estimate was waaay wrong when he said a sucker is born every minute - there are about ten million suckers born every second! That's why these knuckleheads keep at it.

Ok, let's all of us here keep being diligent with our own $$.

Jim said:
All is well! Paypal sent me an email saying they are going to return my $545 bucks.

Why does it take 5 days to return my money, but takes a split second to take my money. :LOL2:
Wait.... I thought you didn't have $545 in your PayPal account ?? :wink: :LOL2:

DocWatson said:
Jim said:
All is well! Paypal sent me an email saying they are going to return my $545 bucks.

Why does it take 5 days to return my money, but takes a split second to take my money. :LOL2:
Wait.... I thought you didn't have $545 in your PayPal account ?? :wink: :LOL2:

I didn't!

They used the secondary source which was my checking account.....Which didnt have 400 in it> so the bank did an overdraft and took it from savings....costing me an additional $10
:LOL2:

All is well though. I had a nice talk with the bank.