Personal Best's

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
basshunter25 said:
Don't think its my best but it was my best tonight. Had a real giant come off at the boat, but Im happy with this one and about 15 others. Remember im in Michigan :D
:twisted: Hey, remember KVD is from Michigan!!!!

This is my personal best Bass, 6lbs 3oz. She was caught on a spinnerbait on Rays Lake Minnesota.

pb.jpg

devilmutt said:
This is my personal best Bass, 6lbs 3oz. She was caught on a spinnerbait on Rays Lake Minnesota.

pb.jpg

****! That's nice! That's HUGE for Minnesota... I have actually heard Rays Lake is a hell of a good bass lake (assuming of course you are talking about the one in Le Sueur County).

Nice fish!

****! That's nice! That's HUGE for Minnesota... I have actually heard Rays Lake is a hell of a good bass lake (assuming of course you are talking about the one in Le Sueur County).

Nice fish!

That's the lake, Le Sueur County. I figure I'll have a hell of a time ever breaking my personal best from MN waters.

I know the picture is terrible but I enjoy large mouth fishing at night and this night our flash light ran out of juice!! best night on the lake ive had though.. this fish was a 9lb 7oz fishing.. I know it doesnt look like it but this was the biggest bass i have caught. me and a buddy found a hole full of big LMs.. this is one of the 5-6 6+ pounders that we caught that night.. Sorry about the picture cell phones dont give off much light

Just had my first daughter and got hit by the mod bug too late so besides that this is my biggest this year.. sorry yet again a cell phone picture I had to take myself.. cant remember but i think he was 4 and some change

Attachments

• 26465_687771912777_36618149_38852768_4407276_n.jpg
    26465_687771912777_36618149_38852768_4407276_n.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 99
  • craigslisting 036.JPG
    craigslisting 036.JPG
    957.6 KB · Views: 99
I would like to show you guys my son's personal best. He is 6years old and we had been jerking little bream in all day. When he set the hook on this one I knew it was different, so I grabbed my phone and recorded it. At one point toward the end I set the camera down to get the net, but you can still hear his excitement. I was proud. The second video is as good, expecially when he starts bossing me around. "Dad, Get the net!!"
Thanks guys for a great forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc4j2Y56Trc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTmIBTndvRY

PS, my son calls crickets - mosquitoes

fish devil said:
basshunter25 said:
Don't think its my best but it was my best tonight. Had a real giant come off at the boat, but Im happy with this one and about 15 others. Remember im in Michigan :D
:twisted: Hey, remember KVD is from Michigan!!!!

And I'm sure he's glad he doesn't have to fish here often! :lol: