Post a pic of you and yours!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adaboy!

LonLB said:
NA, it's not that, I just think lots of women don't look as good as normal in the wedding garb.

FWIW my wife HAS gained weight, but so have I. And I will never compare her to another woman, because other women have not bore a child for me. There is no gift greater-and because of that I could never think of her as anything but a beautiful woman.

Me and Kaitlin...
at our friend's wedding
JGswedding.jpg

after getting engaged
christmas2011pic.jpg

And a couple of her biggest and smallest fish!
005-4.jpg

002-2.jpg

Dang....you guys are way too pretty. I was expecting to see something more like this. :shock:

OR.......could this be Ahab, BassAddict or Popeye? :wink:

Unknown.jpeg

Here are a couple. I had to sell that boat when I got laid-off in 2010. :(

Attachments

• 10312011d.JPG
    10312011d.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 488
  • boat6.JPG
    boat6.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 488
fender66 said:
Dang....you guys are way too pretty. I was expecting to see something more like this. :shock:

OR.......could this be Ahab, BassAddict or Popeye? :wink:

Yep... all three of them. :LOL2:

October 20th of this year... couldn't be during prime fishing, modern gun deer, or duck hunting! We usually have a pretty dry fall season so we're having it in front of her house beside one of their ponds!

arkansasnative said:
October 20th of this year... couldn't be during prime fishing, modern gun deer, or duck hunting! We usually have a pretty dry fall season so we're having it in front of her house beside one of their ponds!

Congrats! Her fishing with you is a pretty cool thing...don't ever take that for granted...

arkansasnative said:

That's awesome! We are getting married on June 2nd. Doing a traditional church wedding. We chose that day because it's her parents and her dads parents anniversary. We are also getting married in the same church her parents were married in.

JasonLester said:
arkansasnative said:

Congrats! Her fishing with you is a pretty cool thing...don't ever take that for granted...

Her, doing ANYTHING with you is a pretty cool thing...don't ever take THAT for granted... :LOL2:

fender66 said:
JasonLester said:
arkansasnative said:

Her, doing ANYTHING with you is a pretty cool thing...don't ever take THAT for granted... :LOL2:

Good point! :D

I have a bunch of pictures of various boats from that day if anyone is interested in seeing them I can post some. Amazing the money that some people have. Most of those boats have close to a million or more in them!

Latest posts