Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one of my bassboats.. The other is a 1998 SmokerCraft with a 1998 Johnson 50SPL with Pwr tilt/trim ( no pics at this time )

2004 Ranger 519VX Comanche Cup Edition
2004 Mercury 200HP EFI

1142866255_51548dcf28.jpg

1142872119_2cf64fcef8.jpg

1142857833_5881111847.jpg

Thanks..
My Smokercraft is tin, but I dont have any pictures of it.. I am actually looking to sell it so I can fund a smaller boat for 10hp limit lakes. I thought I had it traded to a guy for a Carolina Skiff with a Nissan 9.9hp and some cash to boot, but he backed out on me... If I get some pictures of it, I'll post them..

Aint much to look at, but there it is. Its a 14ft jon, that me and the old man owned for about 7yrs now. We store it at a local resovoir, and works out well for prowling in and out of the coves of Green Lane. Last trip out, I managed to snap a few pics of the tinboat.
Picture1284.jpg

I like the bimini. Gonna get one on my PT190TX after my Texas trip. Not sure how well it will work out trolling on the big lake but I want one. Can you fold them down in either direction?

FishnFlorida said:
Down in the Kissimmee, Bartow area. Also some lakes and rivers in Hillsborough County. :D

ahh we're neighbors, i live in hillsborough also...i fish:(fresh water) lake roger, bird lake,
(salt water) fishing lately.. skyway pier, causeway, and gandy bridge..

Latest posts