Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fender66 said:
CodyPomeroy said:
Here's mine: 1962 Seamaid 12' semi V with a 1968 Johnson 6hp, and 50lb Bass Pro Shops trolling motor.

Looks like there's been a few fish in there already.

Welcome to TinBoats CodyPomeroy. Happy to have you here.
Thanks! I love all the info on here.

Yeah, she's helped me catch a few. :) It's small, but it gets me where I need to go and a lot of those places you couldn't take a bigger boat.

Hey skloak...welcome to TinBoats. Happy to have you on board.

Nice looking rig you have there. Does that cooler always ride there without dumping?

fender66; thanks for your comment. as to the cooler, it is strapped down to the shelf and the shelf is mounted on drawer slides. that way it can be pulled out to get to the top cooler. i have since taken that tower out and have replaced it with a storage box on top of the back bench with storage underneath, bout 6 in. deep under the lid.

i am now getting ready to, thanks to this wonderful site and all the ideas it has, put a deck off the front deck. about 4 in. lower and 3 feet back with stroage hatches and a seat base. i will use treadmill padding on top of the wood deck for comfort.

Attachments

• 222.JPG
    222.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,281
  • 223.JPG
    223.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,281
  • 224.JPG
    224.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,281
would like to say thanks to all on this site for such a great site. a lot of valuable info here that i can really use. i live down in deep south texas and fish the lower laguna madre out of Port Isabel, South Padre Island, laguna vista tx. area. i fish for red fish and speckled trout with spin tackle and fly-rod. i grew up in East Texas fishing for bass. here are some more pics. sorry, kinda off topic:

Attachments

• 242.JPG
    242.JPG
    287.4 KB · Views: 1,280
this is my 92 mirrocraft. powered by a 25 hp yamaha. it is a 1542 crappie jon model that i added a front deck to in 94.i ran the deck to the factory box live/baitwell. these are all before pics as i am redecking and adding a rod box.(kennys mirrocraft remod)

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 1,597
  • deck.jpg
    deck.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 1,597
  • port bow to stern.jpg
    port bow to stern.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 1,597
  • portside.jpg
    portside.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 1,597
  • rear deck.jpg
    rear deck.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 1,597
2009 G3 1966 Craigslist barn find in GA. Not "home" yet and a bit filthy and needs a bath. We'll be picking it up in a couple of weeks. Just bought yesterday.

Attachments

• frontleftw.jpg
    frontleftw.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 1,533
  • frontrightw.jpg
    frontrightw.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 1,533
  • rear4w.jpg
    rear4w.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,533
  • sidew.jpg
    sidew.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 1,533
Here she is before I started the rebuild!
IMG_0076.jpg

Badbagger said:
2009 G3 1966 Craigslist barn find in GA. Not "home" yet and a bit filthy and needs a bath. We'll be picking it up in a couple of weeks. Just bought yesterday.
awesome find, something like that would go well down here in the south texas lower laguna madre!!! :mrgreen:

skloak said:
Badbagger said:
awesome find, something like that would go well down here in the south texas lower laguna madre!!! :mrgreen:

That is a sweet looking find. Congrats!

The Tin boat that I currently working on this will be for the local lakes and out to the break wall at the harbor

IMGP4774.jpg

IMAG0298.jpg

My Kayak for when I feel the need to sneak up on the fish!

IMGP2648.jpg

The Little Cruzers for small lakes and around the Harbor easily pulled up on the big Boat

MinneXs9-18-10008.jpg

The Big Boat 28 foot Fiborform twin 318 Chryslers duel helm.

BoatCanvas2004.jpg

IMGP2902.jpg

Yes I am obsessed I love fishing and so does my wife 8)
John H

azekologi said:
fender66 said:
Yes I am obsessed I love fishing and so does my wife 8)
John H

Dang....you've got yourself a fleet! Should call you Captain. :LOL2:

Captain? No. More like Commodore or Admiral....geez, #-o and we call ourselves a boat site.

J/K Fender, just razzin' ya. :wink:

No not a Captain, Commodore or Admiral Just Obsesed with fishing, I knew nothing about Tin Boats tell I found this site the combined knowledge is the best I’m not stupid but sometimes a guy needs help with his Ideas this site has helped in a big way

The Name is John I'm Just a regular Guy who has worked hard all his life and is now enjoying his last years . And yes am spending my childrens Inheritance. sh!t I will probley leave them in the hole or at least with a lot of toys :wink:

John H

Fishmadns said:
No not a Captain, Commodore or Admiral Just Obsesed with fishing, I knew nothing about Tin Boats tell I found this site the combined knowledge is the best I’m not stupid but sometimes a guy needs help with his Ideas this site has helped in a big way

The Name is John I'm Just a regular Guy who has worked hard all his life and is now enjoying his last years . And yes am spending my childrens Inheritance. sh!t I will probley leave them in the hole or at least with a lot of toys :wink:

John H

Well, John, welcome aboard! Welcome to a place where you will find new friends, a new way to enjoy your hobby while off the water, and best of all, a bunch of people who share your passion for boats of all sizes and fish of all types.

:wink:

JLeePhotography...

Very cool set up....even if it were a smaller scale.

Welcome to TinBoats. We have some guys that are really into photography here. I've been making my living as a photographer since the late 1980s. Wish I could spend more time in the outdoors though.