Ringtones?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
esquired said:
Flounder - You are my HERO!

I agree 10000%

One more thing - if you have a bluetooth headset hanging out of your ear, I am mostl likely gonna think one of two things:

1. You have mental health issues and you are talking to your invisible friends; or,

2. You are talking to me but cannot hear very well (hence the hearing aid jammed in your ear) this will cause me to speak very loudly until you either get off the **** phone or move far away.

Had an incident while shopping for a Christmas Card where the store was crowded and some "Lady" with too much makeup and not enough sense, stood next to me talking into her bluetooth, only I could not see the **** thing becuase of the massive hairdo. She was dropping the F' bomb left and right in a loud voice. I said "excuse me?" and she continued talking. Finally, I had enough and leaned in nice and close and yelled into her face "WHAT!"

She took off across the store like a rocket!

the guy on the other side laughed so hard he almost pissed himself and they gave me a thumbs up. Merry Christmas!

Next on my list:

People who contact you but then fail to return the phone call!

:shock:

i saw something like this on tv and they screw with people and hide the bluetooth on their other ear and they yell and screem th see othere reactions. it was funny. (sorry its hard to explain the show :roll: )

Latest posts