RUMOR! TinBoat Clothing is on the way????????

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd definitely be down for a long sleeved t-shirt or sweatshirt. I'm not so sure about the Tin-boat man-thong yet, sounds kind of uncomfortable. :shock:

HOUSE said:
I'd definitely be down for a long sleeved t-shirt or sweatshirt. I'm not so sure about the Tin-boat man-thong yet, sounds kind of uncomfortable. :shock:

Rumor has it that Ahab said they fit better if you wear them backwards. I'll take his word on it. :shock: :shock:

fender66 said:
HOUSE said:

Rumor has it that Ahab said they fit better if you wear them backwards. I'll take his word on it. :shock: :shock:

There is a front ways? :oops:

Captain Ahab said:
fender66 said:
HOUSE said:

There is a front ways? :oops:

Not for some.

Latest posts