Screen Names

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Backpain says it all, I have had a bad back since I was 20. I got into the internet thing around that same time so I have used it for message boards, video game handles and the like.

I got the name from bassaddict. He got me to join the site and i couldn't think of a screen name. since i liked to fish with shinners all the time. Now he has switched me to soft plastic. I still cheat every now and then and use shinners.

shinerman77 said:
I got the name from bassaddict. He got me to join the site and i couldn't think of a screen name. since i liked to fish with shinners all the time. Now he has switched me to soft plastic. I still cheat every now and then and use shinners.

Actually he got it from me busting his balls, one day fishing i was passing by saying "join up you can be shinerman77" and it stuck

At my previous place of employment, and at my current job, my co-workers call me "fish". I think it is because all I talk about is fishing.
So from there I guess I added a Mr. and joined up on a forum or 2. Pretty simple.

BassAddict said:
boathauler32 said:
um, well...im a boathauler...........and all my other names ive been called arent postable here

Evidently an out of work boathauler, you posted here more in the last few days, than you usually post in a month
I still do more before breakfast than you do all day...

I live in the mountains of Pa. All my friends from down home (Pittsburgh) call me the mountain man now so thats where i came up with mtnman.

Well for years i been called dj Kemical... been djaying for so many years,, then started playing some paintball then all my friends in paintball team (not woods ball) [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Gmwk_7nj5CI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Gmwk_7nj5CI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>I[/youtube] so everyone started just calling me Kemical,, now the question why Kemical with a "K" well my real name is Kenn,, soo decide to make it my own way with a K! been thinking about changing it to |TCM|DOC!
Since i love my mac and i practice Traditional Chinese Medicine | DOCtor!
will see

Me and my son came up with it when we decided if we had a rod/reel and lure store we'd call it FishingBuds, but then it works out as a screen name too :wink:

After I got the new Ink on my arm my wife started calling me "Fish", my two boys picked up on it and started calling me "Dad The Fish". It stuck so I shortened it. I still like my old name better (Cast&Blast), but this one is good too and it came from the family.

Sorry... not a lot of imagination here...

G3_Guy = a Guy who owns and does some work for G3 Boats... :D

Mine is pretty self explanatory, Nickname that started while in high school and it just kinda stuck. :lol:

I've always owned Broncos from he early ones to the full size, and it was my CB handle when we were kids running around town. I still own a 66 original Half-cab bronco but have mostly moved on to Jeeps. You Know
Just
Empty
Eery
Pocket