Sidescan - found my first sunken boat today (large picture)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popeye said:
The bottom structure looks a little like the South end of Upper Nemahbin Lake. Could be Lower Nemahbin, but it would have to be the North end of it, but I think it's Upper.

Nice, that's what I get for leaving gps coords on the screen :D

You are correct, the south end of upper Nemahbin. I just noticed yesterday that there are fish in the space between the boat and the weedline. I'm definitly going to fish this next time. If you want to find it without the sidefinder, As you enter lower Nem. hug the left side and go around the house on the point. Take a line 20-30 yards outside the water trampoline and watch the finder. About 40-50 yards from it, you should be pretty close.

8)

Popeye said:
Honest Honey, there it was, just laying there in the middle of the road... with the transducer... still in the box... :---)
azekologi said:
Quackrstackr said:
Believe it or not, my buddy found a 798 laying in the middle of the road when on his way to a dove shoot yesterday. :shock:

Is that the story he told his wife? :mrgreen:
:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Popeye said:
Quackrstackr said:
He is not married but get this.. he doesn't even own a boat! #-o

You volunteered to test it for him didn't you? I mean you are in the Volunteer State.

Actually, I am in the bluegrass state but it's close enough. :LOL2:

Loggerhead Mike said:
thats pretty cool, id have to swim down and take alook at that

Indeed: I quick trip down with the boat anchor and a pair of goggles is definitely in order! AFTER you are done fishing it of course.

Quackrstackr said:
Popeye said:
Quackrstackr said:
He is not married but get this.. he doesn't even own a boat! #-o

You volunteered to test it for him didn't you? I mean you are in the Volunteer State.

Actually, I am in the bluegrass state but it's close enough. :LOL2:

Oh, I thought you were in Kentucky, not Ohio

Latest posts