Smoker Craft Row Boat Id

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mccann316

Reaction score
I bought an old smoker craft aluminum row boat model 65125F serial 6801 max hp 7.5 all from tag on inside right rear. It has aluminum seats with foam under. I’d like to get a registration for this does anyone know year and model? Thanks

Check here: https://forum.tinboats.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47496 ,as you might find your model# listed there. I just used this list the other day when I found the model# for a 1969 vintage hull. I had to wade through a ton of PDF files and manually search for it ... but I found it!

Now, what 'I have done before' if I can't find the exact model# (as that listing may be incomplete for the years), is that I check the measurements of my hull against the specs listed in the file and I pick the closet one. Doing so I have never myself had any issues when getting a State registration.

Thanks, I don’t see anything close on the list and serial number format doesn’t seem the same