So, im new on here....thinking about my first boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
93civEJ1 said:
true..

what were your reasons for going aluminum boat? I know that u can go in a lot of places you might not be able to with other boats, but what other reasons?

Other reasons? Don't really need other reasons. I can fish rivers, lakes, streams, and really, really big bathtubs! My aluminum boat will fish all those and not show the marks of the gravel bottom when I'm in 2 inches of water. I also run a jet engine on a flat bottom jon which allows me to run in 3 inches of water. I can't do that in a glass boat. Modding a glass boat is not as easy either IMHO.

welp guys, i ended up getting a glass boat today...i had all intentions of getting an aluminum jon, but picked up a fish / ski...once I get it all nice and stuff I think I will be pretty happy and so will my woman.

93civEJ1 said:
welp guys, i ended up getting a glass boat today...i had all intentions of getting an aluminum jon, but picked up a fish / ski...once I get it all nice and stuff I think I will be pretty happy and so will my woman.

That was your last straw. You're banned! Not sure from what, but you're still banned. Now go to your room. :LOL2:

Hope you enjoy it. Take pics and keep us posted with your fixes and mods.

thanks...I appreciate it...this is what I went and looked at and didnt leave behind:

img20110502182730.jpg