• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Starcraft Corner Support

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BearwoodBoats

Reaction score
Hello all
Looking for the other side and front double star design?
Thanks

Attachments

• Boat 005.JPG
    Boat 005.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 785
Hey Guys...I really need some help finding the starcraft parts...Very Respectfully :!: :!: :!: :!:

Hello Everyone..Hope Youall are doing well.
Still looking for this Items....Keep a look out from the Crow's Nest...Thanks Really :D :D

Attachments

• Speedster 1957.jpg
    Speedster 1957.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 624
  • Rigth Stern Transome Bracket.JPG
    Rigth Stern Transome Bracket.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 624
I have been looking for brackets as well for a Seafarer, with zero luck. I am missing both sides. I have sent at least a dozen emails to suppliers and salvage yards with no luck as well. I may have found someone to make some, or something very similar at least. I don't think I can get the pebbled look it has on top, or even the star, but something at this point will help.

Could you possibly post some dimensions? Basically in your top view picture it would be all 5 sides of the shape (a pentehedron). I believe the Seafarer brackets are different dimensions, but knowing your dimensions would give me a reference. I would also like to know what size the lip is, or if you were looking at it in a "side" view how tall it is or how "thick" it is.

Would you be able to post a few side views and a bottom view picture as well? Some of the side view pictures I've seen show the angled side, or what would be the side inside the boat, as having what looks like a rolled edge.

Sorry for the extensive and unusual request, but I'm desperate to get these and don't have one in hand for reference. Thanks!

Latest posts