Starcraft Seafarer Owners

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy myself a Starcraft SeaFarer this week, and I have a question. How stable of a boat is it? I will be fishing on the Coosa River in NW Ga, and a couple of bigger lakes here (Allatoona and Carters Lake) Allatoona gets pretty choppy, but I like to be off the water before the pleasure boaters and Jet Ski Warriors wake up. The Coosa River is a slow moving river in the sections I'm fishing. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 776
  • boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 776
Hey, this is my first time back on this site for a while. I bought an 18' starcraft mariner (looks similar to yours) several years ago, and documented what I did to rebuild it on this site. I've used the piss out of it since then and am about to give it another upgrade. I use mine mainly on the Ohio River in Kentucky and have never had an issue with the boat's stability with two or three passengers, or it's ride in choppy water because of the fairly steep v in the hull all the way to the stern.

Looks sturdy to me. I wouldn't be afraid to take it on Lake Phelps where we nearly capsized when the wind picked up.