Support the Sponsor fishing Contest!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
S&MFISH said:
I'm missing something here. For the life of me,I cannot find the 'Secret Item" anywhere. Some give me guidance,please. I'm going fishing in 1hr.

It is a $1 bill! 8)

Guess I'm out. I don't have a dollar. Anyone have one they can send me or do you think I might be able to return a dollar's worth of the thousands of dollars of fishing and boat gear that I have? :oops:

fender66 said:
Jim said:
S&MFISH said:
I'm missing something here. For the life of me,I cannot find the 'Secret Item" anywhere. Some give me guidance,please. I'm going fishing in 1hr.

It is a $1 bill! 8)

Guess I'm out. I don't have a dollar. Anyone have one they can send me or do you think I might be able to return a dollar's worth of the thousands of dollars of fishing and boat gear that I have? :oops:

Should have caught me yesterday before I bought the FF, now I don't have a $1 either. :cry:

Winner of this contest will be announced at some point this weekend. I am trying to figure out how to videotape my screen besides just pointing the iphone at it and hitting record.

I am going to pull the name from a program called "The Hat" at 7:30 PM on the dot. I am going to have the PC clock open next to the program and I am going to try and video tape it with my iphone. If the video does not come out, you will just have to trust me. I have nothing to gain or lose from picking someone. :LOL2:

The Winner of the support the sponsor contest is none other than Captain Ahab! If I did not run this contest myself I would of called it BS! :LOL2:

[youtube]abu79jHKMMI[/youtube]

Congrats Captain, I will contact with you with which Boga you want so I can get it ordered!

Thanks to all the members that supported the paying sponsors. All kidding aside, I really, really, really, appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jim

Wooooo Hooooo it is about time you members started understanding that I should alway win EVERYTHING!

I would like a gold plated Boga Grip with (real) diamond plating

Extra Large please!

Captain Ahab said:
Wooooo Hooooo it is about time you members started understanding that I should alway win EVERYTHING!

I would like a gold plated Boga Grip with (real) diamond plating

Extra Large please!

OH JEEZ! He's gonna need an extra large hat now too.

Congrats Dave, if anyone can, I'm sure you will put it to good use.