Support the Sponsor fishing Contest!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great because I was planning on using some of the jd baits for dropshotting this year. I tried it with some success last year (10 minutes = 2 fish) and wanted to give it a real run this summer. Just hope my baits hold out till June!

So is this the thread were I tell everyone I just bought a 30" Slider G5 in Olive Drab Green?
Or is this a "Pics or it didn't happen" thread?
Or do we just PM Jim? :mrgreen:

Butthead said:
So is this the thread were I tell everyone I just bought a 30" Slider G5 in Olive Drab Green?
Or is this a "Pics or it didn't happen" thread?
Or do we just PM Jim? :mrgreen:

Just PM me so I Can keep track.

Thanks! :beer:

And sixgun86 has been supported! lol

100_0438.jpg

100_0439.jpg

fender66 said:
What if you already have a "half ton" of sponsor baits? Does that count or do we need to buy more?

WE can easily arrange "a half ton" of habitat to be shipped, our stuff adds up weight pretty quick!!
I just got back from delivering and installing 350 units of our habitat to Chris Kelsay of the Buffalo Bills to his private pond in Nebraska. The total weight of the load was 7200 pounds. Great story and pictures with video coming soon!!!
"Get em' in and your sure to win!

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 610
i got a few W2F stickers about a month ago i but on my jeep and lure wall, is there a way to enter with that stuff ? ?