T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS Hot off the presses....sort of!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine on right now. Gonna wear it all day and maybe even sleep in it :lol: Got the BT lure as well. To be honest, I really don't if I'll use it though. Not because I don't like it, I just don't fish that way. Small jigs with minnows or wax worms for crappie on a slip bobber or trolling for salmon with large trolling spoons are more my style.

:D :D :D just got my shirts, very nice Mr. Jim :D :D :D also the new and improved sticker and a bottle cap lure in silver, betcha I catch some fish on that baby!! if not maybe I'll go to the local saloon and try to catch a hybrid (gotta match the hatch) :wink:
Thank-you BT lures

flounderhead59 said:
Got mine on right now. Gonna wear it all day and maybe even sleep in it :lol: Got the BT lure as well. To be honest, I really don't if I'll use it though. Not because I don't like it, I just don't fish that way. Small jigs with minnows or wax worms for crappie on a slip bobber or trolling for salmon with large trolling spoons are more my style.

Flounder - try jigging it for the crappie - I bet it works!

Jim,

Thanks for the shirt, BT Lure and stickers, they are delivered...The shirts came out really well. :) The postwomen could not find the package at first in the bin where my stuff is usually placed but then saw it was put in the "S" section. Got a few curious looks from others when she read the name on the envelope out loud.... "Shizzy?" It was pretty funny. :lol:

Mine is a rock (as in stone, not Rolling)

greatpumpkin13.JPG

not sure what type mine is think its bud select dont have it here infront of me so i cant remeber i gave it a few tosses today no takers, im not sure on how to use it really tho.