T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS Hot off the presses....sort of!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FishingCop said:
Thanks, just curious - it is way too early for t-shirt weather here anyway, but I thought I rememberd you saying it was about a 2-week delivery after you placed the order...... No big deal, when they come, they come....

No problem at all. This was the first time I ever did this, but then after I placed the order...he did the proofing???and then I had to approve the final design on the shirt...and then we went back and forth with phone and emails for 2-3 days #-o . So maybe it was 2 weeks after the approval? My last email with him about the order was March 4. I'm definitely going to get in touch with him to get an ETA.

Jim said:
Pulled the name tonight and the winner was bcritch!

Congrats man you won one of my custom painted bluegill painted baits from pcbaits:

https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1608

I will send it out this week.

Jim, I received it today. Looks great! Thank you sir!

Shirts are in hand (well in a big box) \:D/ I will sort them out tonight and tomorrow to make sure this guy did not screw them up and then send them out latest by Monday.

Jim said:
FishingCop said:
Good deal... But??????? no comment on how they turned out??????

I am going to post some pics tonight! 8) :wink:

Well, I guess that must mean that they turned out okay??? :lol: :lol:

Weather here is still NOT t-shirt weather, but can't wait to receive mine to drool over until I can wear it :lol:

FishingCop said:
Jim said:
FishingCop said:
Good deal... But??????? no comment on how they turned out??????

I am going to post some pics tonight! 8) :wink:

Well, I guess that must mean that they turned out okay??? :lol: :lol:

Weather here is still NOT t-shirt weather, but can't wait to receive mine to drool over until I can wear it :lol:

I opened the box and it looked like fruit flavor Life savers. The guy must of had a blast picking out all the different size and color shirts. :LOL2:

Gotta think about maybe hats in the future too. Looking forward to wearing mine making the others jealous. Plus a couple of bumper stickers and I'll be set for a while.

Waterwings said:
A nice low-profile/pre-formed brim/monogrammed cap would be cool!

Shirts look great! 8)

Preformed brim... Does that mean the brim has a severe rolled look to it? Don't really care for that look myself.

flounderhead59 said:
Waterwings said:
A nice low-profile/pre-formed brim/monogrammed cap would be cool! 8)

Preformed brim... Does that mean the brim has a severe rolled look to it? Don't really care for that look myself.

Well, not real severe, but some shape to it. Not a fan of the almost flat-brim look or the high crowns (like the ship's caps we had to wear). If the brim has too much roll to it it hits my glasses 8)

I think a hat like this woudl be perfect:

hat19.jpg

Just add TinBoats,Net

Fishin NJ said:
No t-shirts for easter gifts :( Well can't wait for them to come in soon. Did they go out today Jim?

By the time you read this, they will have been shipped out! I will be at the post office by 8:30 AM. Its 2:47AM and I just finished packing them all up.

The order was spot on and no mistakes were made :beer:

Below is the sweatshirt I had the guy make me. It is nice and comfortable.

Attachments

• IMG_0617.JPG
    IMG_0617.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_0616.JPG
    IMG_0616.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 503
Jim said:
By the time you read this, they will have been shipped out! I will be at the post office by 8:30 AM. Its 2:47AM and I just finished packing them all up.

I suppose the fact that I am reading this at 2:07am doesn't count. Nice looking sweatshirt.