Tackle Purchases

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Online, it is mostly Cabela's and Tacklewarehouse, although I have found a few striper tackle sites I would like to order from in the near future. I don't shop BPS unless we are passing through Sevierville TN on the way to our cousin's vacation house in Boone, or if they have a big sale, and have something I particularly want (and since I don't like their branded stuff, that is hardly ever).

Locally, there are 3 places I like to support. There is Nutter rod and reel, not too far from here, over in white, Natures Tackle Box in Hiram, and The Dugout bait and tackle/Kennesaw bait and tackle in Kennesaw. Nutters is about 3 miles past lake Aubrey, so I have started deciding to take a trip there every now and then to give me an excuse to get into Nutters. One of my dad's coworkers lives right down the road from Nature's Tackle Box, so I call in orders, and he will pick them up for me, and the third one I stop by if we happen to be doing something in the Marietta/Kennesaw area. There is also Hammonds, up by lake Lanier, that is great, but I am rarely close enough. They did have an online store, but as of last night, it was no longer there. Not sure if they had server problems, or have quit the online store idea.

Captain Ahab said:
Yeah - use the Coupon in the TB coupon section

IT IS GREAT!

Thanks for posting that up Mr. Ahab!!

I was going to make a whole new topic for this, but this thread will work better. I was at Dicks the other day, and they had Daiwa DB Minnows, Doctor Minnows, and Peanuts for like 2.99 or something. I sent my wife by there while she was in town to get 3 of the DB's. Prizm Shad, Ghost Olive, and Bluegill. They dive 3 feet. I hope your closest Dicks has the same deal.

Those Peanuts and decent little baits, might want to think about giving them a try, my buddy catches bass on them on a regular basis and for $2.99 cant beat it. Our Dicks had that price awhile ago, when I got there almost everything was gone.

I order most of my tackle from either Cabelas or BPS.

Dicks down here in Vineland never restocks anything after the spring. I was in there last week and it was the same crap that was there 3 months ago.... #-o

Shamoo, that Susquehanna Tackle site looks real good!