Taking back the Garage (mice)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are in an area that has freezing temps you can use antifreeze instead of water in the bucket. I use to leave a bucket set in our pole barn all winter and got a lot of them.

sawmill said:
If you are in an area that has freezing temps you can use antifreeze instead of water in the bucket. I use to leave a bucket set in our pole barn all winter and got a lot of them.
I'm sure most of you know this but it's still worth saying in case some don't know. You have to be careful about leaving antifreeze out. If you or any of your neighbors have cats/dogs, they will drink antifreeze and die because it is poisonous.

JMichael said:
sawmill said:
I'm sure most of you know this but it's still worth saying in case some don't know. You have to be careful about leaving antifreeze out. If you or any of your neighbors have cats/dogs, they will drink antifreeze and die because it is poisonous.
I second that. My dad left some out in the garage one night, my mom let the cats in because it was cold. In the morning we didn't have any cats left.
You could add salt to the water to lower the freezing temp some.