Tattoos on impulse

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost got my arm sleeved. I'm so glad I didn't. I have a huge dagger on my forearm and even though I love it, I sometimes wonder what I was thinking when I got it. I have 9 all together.

I've got 3 or 5 depending on how you're counting

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 2,130
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 2,130
  • skulltree.jpg
    skulltree.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 2,130
I've got some autopsy photos that I can't show on this website of a drunk who came into the morgue after having died of cirrhosis of the liver after many years of drinking. Being largely without a job and mostly indigent, he got drinking money by going into a bar, moseying up to someone, and telling them, "I'll bet you five dollars I've got your name tattooed on my butt." The victim of the scam would think about it for a moment and decide, "Now, what are the chances he's got George (or Henry or Leroy or whatever the guy's name was) tattooed on his butt? I'll take that bet." The two would then go into the restroom and the drunk would drop his pants. Sure enough, here was "YOUR NAME" tattooed across the cheeks. Judging from the degree of cirrhosis, the scam must have worked really well.

Jim said:
russ010 said:
I've got a rabbit on my butt... but anytime I go to show him off he gets nervous and jumps in the hole

:LOL2:

I hate needles!

I'm with you, Jim. I don't have any trouble jumping out of an airplane at 17,000' and I could eat a Big Mac while working an autopsy but I absolutely go white at the very sight of a needle. Having a tattoo or being an IV drug user is something that I'll never have to worry about.

My wife got a impulse tattoo that turned out to be ridiculously horrible. It was supposed to be 3 birds for our 3 kids. It looked like 3 flaming bats. Had to get a pretty big cover up done.
Before
Brooke1.jpg

Liquid Stupidity(Jack Beam :LOL2: ) and Kenyon Martin were the inspiration for this beauty. Just another one of my many brilliant teenage mistakes... It was originally supposed to be "Bad *** White Boy", similar to NBA Star Kenyon Martin's "Bad *** Yellow Boy", but this is what I woke up with. Tattoos and Whiskey dont mix well.

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,584
  • 0429_large.jpg
    0429_large.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,584
nathanielrthomas said:
Liquid Stupidity(Jack Beam :LOL2: ) and Kenyon Martin were the inspiration for this beauty. Just another one of my many brilliant teenage mistakes... It was originally supposed to be "Bad *** White Boy", similar to NBA Star Kenyon Martin's "Bad *** Yellow Boy", but this is what I woke up with. Tattoos and Whiskey dont mix well.

Oh God!

nathanielrthomas said:

Seams like an easy fix,why not just add the bad a$$ to it?

Latest posts