Thanksgiving Dinner

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homemade Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream is the best. My mom and grandmom make the best Apple Pie.

I'm not a big "Pie Guy", but if I had to pick it would be either homemade strawberry pie, my dad's homemade pecan pie, or sometimes homemade chocolate. =P~

Mr. bcritch theres a place on 206, I think the red barn, they make all sorts of homemade pies, a little expensive but very very good. =P~

Sweat potato pie or pumpkin pie. Don't care for a lot of crust myself.

Wife makes corn bread stuffing for our turkey's (we have a turkey dinner prolly 3 times a year not counting Thanksgiving), but I don't like gravy with guts in it (giblet gravy). Left over cold turkey sammies with just mayo and lettuce are fine for me. (K.I.S.S.) Favorite side dishes include canned yams cooked in orange juice and served with mini marshmallows on top and green bean caserole.

Mr. bubba, home made pies rule, (lemon merang =P~ ), I dont get them that often but when I do, look out, I have to caculate my feasts intake than save room for the desert.

Theres no leaving room for desert for me, id rather gorge myself into a nice turkey coma. When I wakeup ill then hit up the pumpkin pie w/whip cream and a cup o coffee, and usually around 10 or 11 ill make myself a turkey sandwich before bed.

shamoo said:
Mr. bcritch theres a place on 206, I think the red barn, they make all sorts of homemade pies, a little expensive but very very good. =P~

Yep, its the Red Barn.....When you walk into that place you won't want to leave.... =P~ =P~ =P~

ACarbone624 said:
shamoo said:

Yep, its the Red Barn.....When you walk into that place you won't want to leave.... =P~ =P~ =P~

I went there on a Sat. morning and they had about 30 pies out (or more)

I sure am glad I'm not on a diet!!! All this talk about thanksgiving dinners and desserts is making me extremely hungry and definately ready for that day!!

Oh yeah................nothin like next day cold turkey sandwich with mayo and a dash or two of salt on white bread. THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!! =P~

shamoo said:
Jim said:
shamoo said:
I have to caculate my feasts intake than save room for the desert.

C'mon shamoo,

Its called unbuttoning the pants.

I fixed that problem, I wear my dress sweats to the feast.

ROFLSmilielrgtransp.gif

Latest posts