The picture speaks for itself

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the winner is...BassAddict!!!!!!!! For your keen eyes, BassAddict, Deadmeat is offering you a 1-year subscription to Sirius Radio to be installed on the corner of your outhouse, an electric corn cob, and a year's supply of the Sears catalog. Congratulations and thanks for entering.

Deadmeat said:
And the winner is...BassAddict!!!!!!!! For your keen eyes, BassAddict, Deadmeat is offering you a 1-year subscription to Sirius Radio to be installed on the corner of your outhouse, an electric corn cob, and a year's supply of the Sears catalog. Congratulations and thanks for entering.
:LOL2:

I will throw in a 2 year old hard-cover, limited edition cabelas catalog.

Jim said:
Deadmeat said:

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: Thanks Ill PM yas my address so you can schedule the work to be done!! Sears and Cabelas both cut me off for "excessive" catalog subscriptions. :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
Jim said:
Deadmeat said:

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: .....Sears and Cabelas both cut me off for "excessive" catalog subscriptions. :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:
Been usin' them catalogs in the outhouse, huh ??? :LOL2: :LOL2:

Dat ain't an outhose boys. Dats a Man Cave. The house with the Dish don't have a basement and ain't that big. Where else that fella got to go?

Must be the mother in law's quarters there in the midlle because all he gave here was a regular old antenna...

I wonder if that is an extension cord for her electricity or a clothes line?