Tin Boats Biggest Loser

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fishin NJ said:
Jim why not weigh in, in the morning on Tuesday? Your gonna throw your weekly numbers way off waiting almost two weeks? I forgot last week thats what I landed up having to do :(

I'm scared after the weekend bender :shock:

As of this morning 267.7

down 1.1 pounds from last weigh in. Not good, but I only fell off the wagon for 1.5 days. Lets see what happens after superbowl sunday! :shock:

Weigh in this morning 264.6

Previous 267.7

Down in 1 week after a whopping superbowl bender 3.1 pounds.

This week I had a 3 solid workouts in the morning and then a power walk before lunch on each of those days.

I like weighing on Fridays now because I tend to slack a little bit on the weekends and then I can make up for it all week because I feel guilty. :D

Fishin NJ said:
So this weeks stats for me are as follows.

For 02/11/08 thru 02/18/08

Weight 188

Down this week:Gained 2.6 pounds
Down so far: 6.5 pounds

Getting back on track this week, back to the gym which I have not been to in two weeks and back on watching my food intake. Late night snacks and fatty treats are catching back up with me again. :cry:

So hopefully next weigh in will have me back on track.

Me too man! Me too! I have been working out slowly but eating like a pig.

264.9 this morning :cry:

up .6 pounds form last weigh in 2 weeks ago. It must be all the muscle Im packing on :roll:

I need to control myself over the weekend and.....not eat a 2 pound roast all to myself.

It was so good! medium rare with a nice light dry rub, jam packed with garlic like a blueberry muffin. My weakness, Im a carnivore. :lol:

Weighed in this morning.

261.1 :D

Down 3.8 from last weigh in. :D

11.1 to go for my short term goal and I am going to eat the most delicious Chicken Parmesan sandwich you guys have ever seen. :shock:

Nothing really scientific. I cut out sugar(no sugary drinks, candy etc.) and all fried foods. I try to eat a good breakfast in the morning. I eat a nice salad for lunch. Then a light dinner ... usually fish or chicken, but no matter what I have really cut down portions in the evening. I find that as I have went along it is easier and easier. I get a lot of activity in during the day as a PE teacher/coach being on my feet and on the go. I also try to walk a few miles 3-4 times per week as my schedule allows.

Jim said:
Weighed in this morning.

261.1 :D

Down 3.8 from last weigh in. :D

11.1 to go for my short term goal and I am going to eat the most delicious Chicken Parmesan sandwich you guys have ever seen. :shock:

259.2 This morning Down 1.9 from last Friday.

Slowly but surely. :)

postpics.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts