Tin Boats Biggest Loser

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
Jim said:
Weighed in this morning.

261.1 :D

Down 3.8 from last weigh in. :D

11.1 to go for my short term goal and I am going to eat the most delicious Chicken Parmesan sandwich you guys have ever seen. :shock:

259.2 This morning Down 1.9 from last Friday.

Slowly but surely. :)

Todays weigh in 257.7 Down 1.5 from last Friday. These weekend benders are slowing my progress! :lol:

Down to 207 this morning. Lost three more since last week. I am a little disappointed in myself as I worked really hard this week and was down to 205 on Friday, but consumed way too many adult beverages this weekend.

Jim said:
Jim said:
Jim said:
Weighed in this morning.

261.1 :D

Down 3.8 from last weigh in. :D

11.1 to go for my short term goal and I am going to eat the most delicious Chicken Parmesan sandwich you guys have ever seen. :shock:

259.2 This morning Down 1.9 from last Friday.

Slowly but surely. :)

Todays weigh in 257.7 Down 1.5 from last Friday. These weekend benders are slowing my progress! :lol:

An Even 257 this morning :?

down .7, better than nothing. It must be all the muscle Im packing on now :lol:

Been super busy with the beginning of my baseball season so I did not get a chance to post on Monday. Down to 202.5 on the Monday weigh in, 42.5 pounds since New Years!!! Getting closer and with a good week going by next Monday I may hit the magic 200 number which I haven't seen in several years. :D

alumacraftjoe said:
Been super busy with the beginning of my baseball season so I did not get a chance to post on Monday. Down to 202.5 on the Monday weigh in, 42.5 pounds since New Years!!! Getting closer and with a good week going by next Monday I may hit the magic 200 number which I haven't seen in several years. :D

Good job! Notice I have not posted anythng? Im afraid to step on the scale. I have been on a bender since Easter :shock:

But I'm back on track finally.

:shock: WOW :shock:

IS ALL I CAN SAY :!: :!: :!:

VERY VERY GOOD JOB GUYS I WISH I COULD DO THIS MAYBE ONE DAY I CAN!!!! IM SO LAZY,LAZY, LAZY AND WHAT CAN YOU SAY I LOVE TO EAT. I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE PROUD YOURSELF BUT
I'M PROUD OF YOU GUYS TOO!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME GIVE YOURSELF A HAND =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

MY WEIGHT: 228

WIEGHT WOULD LIKE TO BE FOR NOW <200

LIFETIME GOAL: 185