Tin boats Box pass #9

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the box today.
Looking at the contents I am a bit embarrassed and jealous at the same time. It would appear that what I call fishing most of you guys would consider getting bait. Seems a lot of you guys get to catch some big stuff!
I grabbed some of the smallest grubs in there and added some big fish stuff (at least that is what I would call it :)).

I'm gonna delay on the shipping so that Inkd has time to return home. Any issues with that?

So what happens at the end of the pass? The last guy get's to keep the whole box? ( If so that's cool! Just curious?)

So I need to get my post numbers up so I can do this.....I already know what I would put in there!! I have a ton of stuff I don't use, and its good stuff. Lots of vintage lures just laying around.

All boxed up waiting for Brine to get back to me with an address, Pm sent on 4/24.

Attachments

• _20140426_073917.JPG
    _20140426_073917.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,128
  • _20140426_074011.JPG
    _20140426_074011.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,128
Admin I have not heard from Brine for a ship to address. I would like to keep this box moving its been ready to ship since 4/24. Please advise.

Address sent via PM. Sorry for the delay. I've been out of town.

Haven't opened it yet... but I've got the box 8)

I'll plan to ship out early next week with pics.

Alrighty Then.... right on schedule #-o

Box has been packed up for a week now, but I've been house-sitting for a week and didn't have the box.

Anywho.... here are the pics of the process.

What was in the box...

What I took from the box...

What I added to the box...

Kochy... PM me your addy, and I'll ship it your way.

Thanks for all who participated.