Tin Boats Holiday Charity

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave,

If we donate directly, will you know we donated? If we send a check should it be made out to the cancer research institute?

FishingCop said:
Dave,

If we donate directly, will you know we donated? If we send a check should it be made out to the cancer research institute?

If you donate directly just let me know so i can add your name and total to the list

if you send a check you can make it out to the cancer research institute

We are gonna make some of our fellow citizens who are afflicted a whole lot better one step at a time

CANCER SUCKS!

Are you guys all set in your pick for a charity, or is there still a chance for me to toss a hat into the ring?

(I started to the other day, but deleted my post, but keep thinking about it so I thought I'd ask).

azekologi said:
Are you guys all set in your pick for a charity, or is there still a chance for me to toss a hat into the ring?

(I started to the other day, but deleted my post, but keep thinking about it so I thought I'd ask).

We have already started with this one - I really would be hard pressed if i had to run two at the same time

Captain Ahab said:
azekologi said:

We have already started with this one - I really would be hard pressed if i had to run two at the same time

No worries...it just wasn't the right time. Hey, the next time something like this comes around we should set a date to by which names should be tossed into the hat, perhaps a poll on the charity or something. I read the post a few days after it went up, but it looked like ya'll already found a good cause. No big deal, just some thoughts that I had.

Good luck and good efforts Ahab...you're a good guy. :wink: