Tinboats Fantasy football 2012

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
=D> =D> Great season all and congratulations to Team BigWave league champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bigwave PM me your address and once I get home (whenever that will be) ill get your trophy out to ya.

Well I want to thank Bassaddict for a fun year in FF. I know I slipped in by a rule, but overall I think we all had fun. You guys are the most polite league I have ever played in. My other league has some real bashers....but we still have fun. I look forward to next year. I really thought floundaman would have moped the floor against my team..........never give up is my motto.

Thank you all
Kevin

bigwave said:
Well I want to thank Bassaddict for a fun year in FF. I know I slipped in by a rule, but overall I think we all had fun.

Thank you all
Kevin

Congratz again Kevin, and dont worry you are the legit 2012 Fantasy Football Champ! For some people though its easier to blame others and the rules instead of looking at where they could of made better decisions to get them self another W and a secure place in the playoffs......

one100grand said:
Thank you very much for hosting the league BassAddict. I'm already planning on the 2013 league.

No troubles, your welcome. Next season watch for the thread in early August I want enough time to agree on rules/playoff format. Im also gonna limit it to 12 teams and when its full its full.

Wow Dennis, I guess I was right, you really do think that a tie should beat a win. I did get more actual wins than Bigwave and still didn't make the playoffs. It was the rule that kept the team with more wins out, not the other people, just that 1 stupid rule that I think everybody but you see as messed up. Like I said in an earlier post, I would have let it all drop if I knew that rule would be fixed for next season, but I see you don't think there is a problem with it. I had a great time with it this year even though I got screwed out of the playoffs. Maybe take a poll and see how many people think a tie should beat an actual win. I really don't think you are that stupid, just that bone headed to admit the rule was a bad one.

I'd like to hear from the other 12 people. If I'm wrong, I'll let it drop, if I'm right, change the rule next year! Some people can't seem to accept that the rule he made was a bad decision. Even my 12 year old daughter understands that a tie shouldn't be worth more than a win. Then again, I don't know Dennis, maybe he's only 10 and doesn't get it yet.

Denny Thanks again for setting this all up....look forward to next year........the trophy is in it's rightful place now..........I wont use as my avitar though...........sorry could not resist that jab.............I am numero uno.............. :beer:

Attachments

• cham.jpg
    cham.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 352
I am glad you won it if the rightful winner couldn't get it! I still can't believe that Denny doesn't see a problem with that rule, that is why it is my avatar! I know I'd never join a fishing contest if he ran it.

bigwave said:
Denny Thanks again for setting this all up....look forward to next year........the trophy is in it's rightful place now..........I wont use as my avitar though...........sorry could not resist that jab.............I am numero uno.............. :beer:

Congratz Man :beer: cant wait for next season!

Congrats bigwave, good job my friend. Id like to also thank Denny for being our Commish and baby sitter. GREAT job Denny looking forward to next season, sign me and bcritch up, 10 spots available.

OK, I get the jabs. Do you guys really think I am wrong? If so, just say so. I will stand my ground that the rule that was changed to pull me out of the playoffs was a bogus rule. I have never before seen where a team that is 8-5 gets placed lower than a team that went 7-5-1. I understand the tie-breaker, but we were not tied, so that should not come into play. The tie held all the way until game day, then I was yanked from the playoffs. Call me a baby if'n ya want, I can take it. I could also be a man and admit I am wrong when I am wrong. It was/is a bad rule, show me I am wrong about that.

I am not sure who was right and who was wrong, but this is over as of today. :D

If there is one next year on TinBoats, whoever leads it will have to lay out the rules somehow so everyone understands them and there will be no changing them (Again I am not sure if they were changed and I do not care).

Thank you,
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.