TinBoats.net Box Pass #2(Complete!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2011-02-23223920.jpg

Some good stuff and some questionable stuff lol. I cwnt wait to use the Junebugfish Dineros and crank baits. Even has some crappie stuff in there and a few things I wanna try on some pike

Captain Ahab said:
When we do this again we need to act with speed! It took over three months to mail this box 9 times

I blame Bass Addict and Fishcop

AKA Popeye's minions

Oh Capt, always putting the blame on everyone but yourself (Ha, you sound like a lawyer??? :p

I'll stay out again this round - I was in the first round but I skipped the second - BECAUSE -While I think that this is a fun idea and a good time for some, but, the first round was very disappointing with respect to the type and value of things to choose from. I selected two small items (about $6-7 total value), put in three items which were bought at Gander Mt for $4.99 each, then I paid $15.75 for shipping to the next member. All told, I spent $30 and received about $7.00 in return. -- not something I wish to continue participating in - #-o

I saw that the second round had some items of higher quality and value - plus, I noticed the shipping cost were generally less. BUT, bottom line - while it looks like fun, it is a losing proposition IMHO.

But you guys have fun and, I agree - the box needs to be shipped faster than it has been...

dixie_boysles said:
2011-02-23223920.jpg

Some good stuff and some questionable stuff lol. I cwnt wait to use the Junebugfish Dineros and crank baits. Even has some crappie stuff in there and a few things I wanna try on some pike

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?