TinBoats.net Box Pass #2(Complete!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome....looks like it all made it...but I don't see the $20 dollar bills that I put in there. Where did they go? :mrgreen:

cavman138 said:
Got the box today. That thing is stuffed. I will get some pics, choose, and repack it. It likely won't go out until Friday at the earliest. Chris, I'd say you got your money's worth on this flat rate box.

This was posted 2/1/2010 - Cavman, what happened - did the pony express get hijacked?
Let me know if you need me to give you a lift to the post office. Let's get this thread finished!

Will

Got the box in yesterday!!!! Lots o goodies. sorry caveman for the hassle, i guess the Pony Express was slow as crap. will post pics later

dixie_boysles said:
Got the box in yesterday!!!! Lots o goodies. sorry caveman for the hassle, i guess the Pony Express was slow as crap. will post pics later

YEAH!

Now post those photos so we can move on to box #3

When we do this again we need to act with speed! It took over three months to mail this box 9 times

I blame Bass Addict and Fishcop

AKA Popeye's minions

Ill get another box together soon ( I presume I have to do it since i was last in line?)

dixie_boysles said:
Ill get another box together soon ( I presume I have to do it since i was last in line?)

Well - post up for "volunteers" and then get them in line

Make sure they are committed!