TinBoats.net Box Pass #2(Complete!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will ship it back out on Wednesday after I add some goodies to it. Actually found a few cool things in there.

5368385316_a258da49a6_z.jpg

ihavenoideawhattoput said:
Will ship it back out on Wednesday after I add some goodies to it. Actually found a few cool things in there.

WOW...was that box of McCormick Vodka in there? Hope you don't keep that! :LOL2:

fender66 said:
ihavenoideawhattoput said:

WOW...was that box of McCormick Vodka in there? Hope you don't keep that! :LOL2:

We are moving so there is Shart everywhere, lucky the box of goodies didn't get packed. No Vodka for the box, sorry. :(

We are moving so there is Shart everywhere, lucky the box of goodies didn't get packed. No Vodka for the box, sorry. :(

Probably best you keep it anyway....especially if you're moving. You'll need it way more than I will. Good luck with the move.

Captain Ahab said:
Both boxes should be there by now????????? Did you guys get them?
It came today Capt. Jacob will be home in a little bit. I know he will like this stuff. He especially likes books and I know he will like the reels too.

lswoody said:
Captain Ahab said:
Both boxes should be there by now????????? Did you guys get them?
It came today Capt. Jacob will be home in a little bit. I know he will like this stuff. He especially likes books and I know he will like the reels too.
Awesome job Capt! Great to make a kid smile! =D> =D>

Someone please take the lure tamers - they are a really nice item but were just not for me. However, they are a little bulky

And i noticed that the stack of $20.00 and $50.00 dollar bills did not make the photo?

Captain Ahab said:
Someone please take the lure tamers - they are a really nice item but were just not for me. However, they are a little bulky

And i noticed that the stack of $20.00 and $50.00 dollar bills did not make the photo?

They are a nice item and will be really nice on my poles!

Oh yea, BOX went out today, I left to go out of town last week and left the package in the front seat of the wife's car with no mailing address, I had no cell service for her to call me so it went out this morning. LOL

Oh yea, BOX went out today, I left to go out of town last week and left the package in the front seat of the wife's car with no mailing address, I had no cell service for her to call me so it went out this morning. LOL

I'm out of town right now. I'll be home Wednesday. Should beat the box to my house I think. I'll try to get it out next weekend. Next on list...please PM me your address.

The box arrived at my house yesterday. My plan, when it arrived, was to open it with my two favorite fishing partners and all three of us participate. So....my daughter, Andi and my dear friend Ron (freetofish) got together last night for Christmas in January. Here's Ron and my Andi.

BoxScore1.jpg

We each took turn pulling stuff from the box and had a great time. We all picked stuff that we thought would be nice to keep, and stuff that goes back to the box because...well, we didn't need it. There was some great ideas in there. Here is what arrived.

Box Score.jpg

We already have some "NEW" stuff to put in the box, and we will be getting a few more items to even out our "takes". I am also waiting on something special that I hope to have tomorrow to add. If all goes well, I'll be heading to the post office on Saturday to send it out. If not, early next week. I've already received the "PM with address" for it's next destination.

Thanks again guys for the fun. All three of us enjoyed ourselves last night.

Package went out this morning. Added a TON of NEW and gently used stuff.....and one special item, specially made by me. :mrgreen:

Got the box today. That thing is stuffed. I will get some pics, choose, and repack it. It likely won't go out until Friday at the earliest. Chris, I'd say you got your money's worth on this flat rate box.

cavman138 said:
Got the box today. That thing is stuffed. I will get some pics, choose, and repack it. It likely won't go out until Friday at the earliest. Chris, I'd say you got your money's worth on this flat rate box.
I did pack it full and they told me that I was saving about 6 bucks since it was a flat rate box. Hope there's something in there you can use.

Sorry guys, I've still got the box and need to send it. I haven't been able to get the pictures up here yet either. I hate to be the cog in wheel, but my time has been very limited lately. I will work on getting the pics on here tomorrow and try to get the box out early in the week.