TinBoats.net Box Pass #2(Complete!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REMEMBER....this is a "FAMILY FRIENDLY" forum. For MY sake...and to follow the rules of the forum....PLEEEEEEEASE don't post those pictures. [-X

Merry Christmas!!!! The box is finally on it's way. Here's a little tease..

2010-11-18-lurepackage.jpg

Closest thing I could find to a Christmas tree. Work has had me going crazy all during daylight hours, and the wife was working too. Today the boss left for vacation so we all went out to eat, and I had time to get the tinboats box is on it's merry way.

There is so much good stuff in here, I had a hard time picking out 3 items - literally, I was stumped! I added the 3 most fish catchingest lures I have ever used. If you get them, you will be a master fisherman in no time!

Have fun with it!
Will

Got the box. Lots of stuff in it. Hope I can repack it lol. Lswoody pm me your address and I will send it out Monday morning. Pics will be up tonight.

fender66 said:
lswoody said:
Just left you a PM, Tanker. Sorry so late. Just got out of the hospital yesterday.
Dang....hope you are well lswoody. I'll send a few prayers your way.

Thanks Buddy!!!! It's nice to have people praying for you. I belive in the power of prayer. Thanks again , Scott Woody

Usmctanker said:
Got the box. Lots of stuff in it. Hope I can repack it lol. Lswoody pm me your address and I will send it out Monday morning. Pics will be up tonight.

Well we are not off to a good start - been a week today since this post

Please post those photos - that is part of the fun