TinBoats.net Box Pass #2(Complete!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone sorry abouy the delay. I have had a death in my marine family and I have been outa state for a while. I am back at work now. I get off monday morning. The box is already packed just need to get over to the post office. Sorry guys.

Hey Tanker....so sorry to hear about your/our loss, and glad you are okay. I pray for you ALL daily that God watches over those that watch over us. Thank you for all you do. :USA1:

I figured you just needed time to try all the lures, and find the top producers :D - but seriously - sorry for the loss :cry:

I have been slacking for a while and decided to stop by here today to see how far along the second pass is. Doesn't look like it's going very well. Month and a half since the start of the thread and it is still in the hands of number 2.

This is such a cool idea.. hopefully I can join in on the next one.
I might try to do this with some people on another forum I frequent.

Well I hate to say it but we might have been robbed! I hope this is not the case and there is a reasonable explanation but if you are gonna take part . . . well there is a man's word and his honor

I am just sayin. . . .

Captain Ahab said:
Well I hate to say it but we might have been robbed! I hope this is not the case and there is a reasonable explanation but if you are gonna take part . . . well there is a man's word and his honor

I am just sayin. . . .

hope that's not the case.. and it's just one of those incidents where things get busy (especially around the holidays)

No, no, no, we ain't been robbed. Just got the box today!!!!!!! I took a pic of the contents and also have another pic and I will post them tomorrow. Have already gotten some things out and have packed some more stuff. Will be putting some more goodies in tomorrow. Might put the pics up tonite. This is really cool!!!!!!