Tinboats tournament of champions

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tournament time

• Same format (3 small tournaments)

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Tournament of champions

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters
Jim ....

This sounds like a great idea ...... Just wondering where you might have it?

You can count me in ..... sounds like alot of fun.

SFBigDog said:
Jim ....

This sounds like a great idea ...... Just wondering where you might have it?

You can count me in ..... sounds like alot of fun.

Any where you want to fish - you fish your own water local (or not) to you.

Here would be an interesting twist... You switch waters with who ever you are fishing against. Suppose I go against that Arab guy.. Jim would fly me out to PA and Arab to Northern Illinois. I would fish the waters he normally fishes and he, mine. It's a good thing Jim has the Tinboat corporate jet available for this. To help offset the cost of jet fuel, the loser would have to pay for his way back to PA.

Popeye said:
Here would be an interesting twist... You switch waters with who ever you are fishing against. Suppose I go against that Arab guy.. Jim would fly me out to PA and Arab to Northern Illinois. I would fish the waters he normally fishes and he, mine. It's a good thing Jim has the Tinboat corporate jet available for this. To help offset the cost of jet fuel, the loser would have to pay for his way back to PA.

:LOL2:

If I had a corporate jet, we would all be flying to Mexico to fish a TinBoats Tournament.

Latest posts