TRAGEDY AVERTED… BARELY

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to thank you all for you thoughts and prayers

Here are some pictures of the crash my daughter and her family were in on Saturday

The Precious Cargo before the trip. left to right: Ray jr. Nicole and Jacob. I found out later that the oldest girl, Trinty was at her father's house for Thanksgiving so there were only the 3 kids with them.

normal_Cargo.jpg

Rolled over

normal_Rolled_truck.jpg

Afterwards

normal_Crushed_truck.jpg

Thats a nasty looken crash, hard to believe they came away with only bumps and bruises, thank God they did, lets hope they're not afraid to get back in another vehicle. Dude, I feel bad that anyone had to go through that, specially the youngens.

Smart azz daughter wrote an email telling everyone was able to walk away from it, except Jake. Of course you have to realize Jake hasn't started walking yet.

November is deffinetly a bad month for your family, sorry about the 2000 incident, your poor wife, all I can say is Freaken WOW!!!!, Your wife is an exceptional human being my friend (as well as your family)[-o< [-o< .

Since this was an emotional escapade maybe your daughter was just trying to make light of a serious situation.

Wow... somebody was watching over your family that day.

Your son in law let the truck insurance lapse or the boat insurance?

flounderhead59 said:
Smart azz daughter wrote an email telling everyone was able to walk away from it, except Jake. Of course you have to realize Jake hasn't started walking yet.

Sorry to hear about all that happened, but happy that everyone is ok. Judging from the reply your daughter gave, atleast she still has her spirits! Does some of her Smart-A come from her heirs???

To my knowledge and without confirmation directly from parties involved, i was told that the insurance on the truck had lapsed, I don't know for how long they have been w/o insurance. I know it is a law in Texas (and prolly every other state as well) to have insurance. Perhaps they just let the collision insurance lapse and kept the liability and personal injury insurance???

As fas as her smart aleckness, she had to get that from her mother. After 20 years in the military, I am straight laced and locked on serious all the time... yeah, right!

Praise God they were ok, and sorry to hear about the loss of property. Its an expensive lesson about keeping insurance, but thankfully, not as bad as it could have been. My prayers are with you and your family.

Pics speak a thousand fold, WOW!

man the blunt impact side is way to close :shock: unbelievable they only got bumps and bruises. Well there's a lesson on seat belts.