Trolling motor circuit breaker!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dotchess

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction on where I can get one of these at a decent price?

Heres a link

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/Seachoice-Manual-Circuit-Breaker-50-amp.aspx?a=555155&pm2d=CSE-SPG-3-GOOGLE&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse

Any marine dealer parts department, Cabelas, and I may have even seen them at Academy. Average price is $6-8, so it's not going to break the bank and certainly not worth driving all over town looking to save a buck.

Bob Landry said:
Any marine dealer parts department, Cabelas, and I may have even seen them at Academy. Average price is $6-8, so it's not going to break the bank and certainly not worth driving all over town looking to save a buck.

Is it a 60 amp breaker?

Find out how much current the motor draws at full power and that's what it needs to be fused at. Don'r over fuse it unless you want to chance having to replace burned up wiring .

Bob Landry said:
Find out how much current the motor draws at full power and that's what it needs to be fused at. Don'r over fuse it unless you want to chance having to replace burned up wiring .

Will do thanks Bob for all your help on this project!