washdown

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juggernot

Reaction score
A ramp at a local lake has signs saying no fishing around the ramps but peeps are always there and fishing on the short/narrow docks that line the 2 ramps making it difficult to launch/load. One day as I and my father approached 2 morons, poles in hand, stood on the end of the dock and stared at us as we approached to let my dad off to get the truck. They did not back up, they did not move aside they just stared towards us. As the bow got to the dock dad ( 6.2" 240 ) said "HELLO" loudly and jumped onto the dock and into the 2 stooges almost knocking both of them into the water and knocking an open tacklebox into the drink................another time I was there waiting in line to load and watched an obviously upset guy launch his large bassboat solo while a crowd was all over the dock and all in his way. He got aboard and fired up his 250hp. He then turned the stern towards the dock, trimmed the motor up and shot a huge roostertail all over them while sawing the wheel back and forth soaking them all and almost knocking some of them off the dock while they scrambled off the dock!! I and the other waiting boaters cheered and laughed!! =D> I wish I had video of that it was hilarious :LOL2:

i was at the boat ramp prepping the boat waiting to launch and there was about a dozen people fishing on the really small dock and ramp, there was a guy waiting at the top to back down and he was waiting a little too patiently to back down to pick up the boat and his wife the people fishing had poles next to the dock on the ramp along with all kinds of other crap after a few minutes with them not moving he went a head and backed down between all the people and crap loaded boat and when he took off ran all their poles and tackle boxes and other crap over lol i haven't seen that bunch of people set their crap all over the ramp any more lesson learned i guess

Id love to watch that happen. But people are the reason I fish where i do fish... I dont like people haha. Though the few times ive been around busy ramps its been woth it for the entertainment..

I do believe ill head to youtube and prepare myself for spring fun at the boatramp