What did you get yourself for Christmas??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ggoldy said:
JMichael said:
My other hobby is radio control aviation. And since the weather is too bad to get my helicopters out, I decided to get something I could fly indoors. So I bought me the worlds smallest radio controlled nano quadcopter. :lol: :lol:
Hmmm, interesting. Does a ceiling fan push it around?

It's in the mail so I don't know anything other than what I read at this point. There are some videos on youtube that might answer that question. Search for CX 10 or CX-10

JMichael said:
It's in the mail so I don't know anything other than what I read at this point. There are some videos on youtube that might answer that question. Search for CX 10 or CX-10

=D> Very neat and the reviews sure like it!! And less than $25, it looks like a really neat unit..

I found a brand new power trim setup with wiring, relays and switch for my 94 Mercury 60/45 jet on Ebay. I weigh 150 lbs and it took all my weight with both feet against the transom to tilt the motor. I keep the boat in the water from Apr - Oct so it was worth it.

i've started gearing up for next years fishing/camping trips, so i got a 9500 lb winch,xrc black box to mount it in,a front mount cargo carrier and 2 front mount receivers.looking forward to some really out of the way backroad trips this year.

Since my computer croaked almost two months ago, I'm having a brand new computer built for me to pick up on the 24th. :p :wink: =D>
8 gb of Ram, 480 gb SSD (Solid State Drive), a 1 tb 7200 rpm hard drive. I'll add in my current video card (which has 2 gb of ram and HDMI and dual monitor support itself).
I can't wait. I've been plinking on this tablet far to long.
Merry Christmas to me.

Nothing yet, but I will gather the materials to redo my boat. I did the mods in 09 & want to change it up.

I walked out of a job back in April (Hanes) that incorporated not only upper management idiots, but middle management idiots as well. There were times in my life that it was necessary that I tolerate these.....no longer. I'm at an age that I don't give a **** about cooperate America and it's "mission", so I refuse to tolerate it, I refuse to be talked down to. I have done handy-man-type chores for local widows off and on since. Can't believe how grateful these ladies are when they find someone that is willing to do their small jobs. Anyway, that kinda ended Friday.

In September 2009, my job at PHCC ended due to a budget cut. This may have been the best working gig I have ever had, short of guiding. I received a phone call from the coordinator of PHCC's satellite campus in Stuart, asking if I was still interested in a job I had applied for and interviewed for some time back. It was basically the exact job i did in Martinsville (45 minute drive). I accepted and now have a 5 mile commute. Start after the first of the year.

Merry friggin' Christmas, everybody!!!!!

Sammy Claus

Jim said:
Wow keystone! That is sweet.

Yes it is. Still working on the price with the dealer, but between the two I will have one of them give me the price I want. I'm riding a 2009 Tri Glide right now that has a bit over 60k on it. Trading that in and going back to a "basic" ride again.

And Merry friggin' Christmas to you too Sammy Claus!!!!!!

Attachments

• tg1.jpg
    tg1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 178