what is the best Lure all year round ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kemical

Reaction score
Share good thoughts and secrets on your best Lure all year round for bass fishing!!
Newb here trying to find the best lure to actually catch something... jajaja :lol:
Thanks guys!!

i noticed,, u can never go wrong with berkley Gulp. or other plastics... but i just recently purchase 3 different kind rapala shad rap, gonna see how they work.

ay thoughts on how they do ,, do they work.jaja,, or its just BS....lol
thanks for your thoughts,, guys,, greatly appreciate.

Slidem up with Mr. Brewer, going to get you quanity almost every time and sometimes a bonus. :wink:

Hard baits I would go with baby 1 minus, baby bass or fire tiger.

shamoo said:
Slidem up with Mr. Brewer, going to get you quanity almost every time and sometimes a bonus. :wink:

Hard baits I would go with baby 1 minus, baby bass or fire tiger.

cant find anything on mr.brewer fishing lure.

you got a link

Thanks for the kind words Mr. esquired, there are a couple of us on here that sliders are a go to bait, heres a direct link Charlie Brewers Slider Co.
www.sliderfishing.com

shamoo said:
Thanks for the kind words Mr. esquired, there are a couple of us on here that sliders are a go to bait, heres a direct link Charlie Brewers Slider Co.
https://www.sliderfishing.com

THANK YOU SIR!! BOOKMARKED THAT SITE!!

soft plastics are always a safe bet, In the colder months I like blade baits and spoons (they'll work year round too but they seem to do better when its cold). Charlie brewer slider company makes some great stuff, I love there crappie grubs Ive caught every thing on them. But If i could have only one hard bait it would a rat-l-trap (best time of year is the spring but fished right they'll work when ever the fish are feeding).

For me if you are looking for numbers I would go with a soft plastic finesse worm but if you are looking for big fish i will throw a jig and pig

Wayne

k,, let me get this all in one shot!! MAGIC sticky baits, Charlie brewer slider crappie grubs, soft plastic finesse worm for the big BERTHAS with jig and a pig, with some plastic ones!!! GOTCHA!! LOL

THANKS GUYS, im gonna look for every single bait there is now,,lol :wink:

The best lure is the one the fish want, obviously, but you have to toss quite a few at times to figure that out :)

I would have to say a jig, but the jig, more than any other lure, it seems, seems to be a 'mystery' lure to most, so if not that, then a smallish plastic worm in a natural color.

Go with the worm or jig for all year. Let me tell when its cold in the winter Bass get lockjaw and you have to fish slow. The only way to fish slow is with a worm or jig. Good luck.

i have been using different types of Berkley Gulp!® 4.75" Slim Shaky Worm,, different colors,, reel it in slowly,, and maybe i catch a few,, my friend other hand,, keeps one bait,, watermelon color,, thru the whole day,, and he gets like 8,, WTF!!lol i dunno,, i just recently purchased 3 different shad rap rapalas.. like to give it a shot,, see , how they do at the bottom,, maybe wake some fishes up,,

around what time you use a worm?? and
around what time you should use a spinner bait ?
and around what time you use rapalas shad rap??

another words..
early morning what kind should u use?
morning, what kind should u use?
afternoon what kind should u use?

i usually get on the lake like 6:30 - 7am , when the sun just got out,, not hot at all.. still nice great breeze..??

wow , i didnt realized i had so many questions!!

thanks guys!!

I've been thinking about this and the one bait that I have been able to catch fish year round on is an X-Rap. Jerks with long pauses when it's cold and a quicker "slashing" retrieve when it's warmer.

I would have to agree with FishinsMyLife. I think a suspending jerkbait is one of the most versatile lures out there.

If not a hard jerkbait, I would have to go with a senko.

Latest posts