whats in your boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Bill said:
Wow! My little boat couldn't carry all the "stuff" you guys are taking with you! :lol:

The one thing I never leave the dock without is my dear old Glock 9 MM with 2 extra clips! :roll: :roll:

It's been quite handy in repelling Pirates...none have boarded my boat to date! :lol:

Seriously, this is a great thread, and I have made a list of items that I WILL take in the future.

Where do you fish to have pirates?

skull_icon.gif

Aaarrrgghhh :)

Salmon_Slayer_2008_Lund said:
Old Bill said:
Wow! My little boat couldn't carry all the "stuff" you guys are taking with you! :lol:

The one thing I never leave the dock without is my dear old Glock 9 MM with 2 extra clips! :roll: :roll:

It's been quite handy in repelling Pirates...none have boarded my boat to date! :lol:

Seriously, this is a great thread, and I have made a list of items that I WILL take in the future.

Every lake in Oklahoma has Pirate Ships! The reason I know that they are real Pirates is thay fly the Pirate's Skull and Bones flag!

Of course, there are times when I do wonder....because the sweet young bikini clad women lounging on the bow of some of the boats don't look like real Pirates! :roll: :roll:

However, they might be the most dangerous of all!! :lol:

Old Bill said:
Old Bill said:

Every lake in Oklahoma has Pirate Ships! The reason I know that they are real Pirates is thay fly the Pirate's Skull and Bones flag!

Of course, there are times when I do wonder....because the sweet young bikini clad women lounging on the bow of some of the boats don't look like real Pirates! :roll: :roll:

The bikini women are just to catch you off guard :lol:

Old Bill said:
Old Bill said:

I don't believe you... Pictures, we need pictures :lol:

flounderhead59 said:
Old Bill said:

Pictures of the Pirate Ships...or the sweet young bikini clad womern? 8) :lol:

flounderhead59 said:
Old Bill said:

Concur on the pics! 8)
(Andy, not to get off-thread to far, but my fist ship raised the Skull & Crossbones whenever we returned to port (Newport) after being out awhile. :) )

Woops! I seemed to have highjack this very interesting thread. So this will be my last message.

My wife seems to have deleted all my "Priate" photos! :cry:

However, I do have a great photo of me getting ready to go fishing on the Wabash River last year.

Doc's%20Scottish%20Boat.jpg

Over & out. I'm gone!

Old Bill said:
Woops! I seemed to have highjack this very interesting thread. So this will be my last message.

My wife seems to have deleted all my "Priate" photos! :cry:

However, I do have a great photo of me getting ready to go fishing on the Wabash River last year.

Doc's%20Scottish%20Boat.jpg

Over & out. I'm gone!

lol thats a funny one. :lol:

Latest posts