When Birthday Presents Go Wrong!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Do You Like Your BassAddict

• Hairy BassAddict

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Baldy BassAddict

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • (Ahabs Option) Banned BassAddict!

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
The BaldyBassAddict.jpg picture makes you look like a mass murder, but otherwise I like it :LOL2:

Joking aside, I like it. Mother nature is well on her way to taking care of any hair issues I might have. Like the rest of the guys I keep mine very short and really don't miss having to keep up with a comb.

fender66 said:
I think you should take this opportunity to be a walking billboard! Put that dome to good use! Can you imagine the business you'd generate!

Here....this is what I'm talkin' bout!

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

I can only respond to this by saying one thing...........

Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!

dumbanddumberjpg.jpg

LMAO :LOL2:

poolie said:
The BaldyBassAddict.jpg picture makes you look like a mass murder,

Funny, this was the same response MoM had.

Also I am now scared to go out of the house on account of having the same hair style as a well know radical group that i can now be mistaken for being a part of
scared-smileys-emoticons1.gif

Also I am now scared to go out of the house on account of having the same hair style as a well know radical group that i can now be mistaken for being a part of Image

There's always the option of wearing a wig.

Attachments

• JD Wig.jpg
    JD Wig.jpg
    679.1 KB · Views: 254
FishingCop said:
BassAddict said:
FishingCop said:
Only if it is a Chicago Cubs hat :) :)

Think I'd rather take my chances......

boo, that was just plain mean :( :(

Its not that I dont like the cubs :roll: Im just not a big baseball fan. Now football theres a sport, and once the Bears get rid of Cutler and actually have a chance Id be proud to take my bears hats out of retirement to sport around town............................

Sad part is my hair will probably be down to my knees by then!!!

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

DocWatson said:
Nice pate there Denny !!!

I'm surprised Ahab wants to use a razor blade. I'd have thought he'd want to use his bait knife. :wink: :LOL2:

I keep my knives sharp so what fun would that be?